- Spoon half of the batter into 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with
- the remaining topping. Cover with enough batter to fill muffin cups
- two-thirds full. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Yield: 12 muffins or 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 1 bread, 1 fruit, 1-1/2 fat; also 193 calories, 149 mg sodium, 28 mg cholesterol, 25 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, 8 gm fat.