9-12 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 25 minutes
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup oats
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spread apple filling in buttered 9-inch
- square baking pan.
- Beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, melted butter and spices in
- large bowl; pour over apple filling. Combine brown sugar and flour
- in small bowl; cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives
- until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle
- over top.
- Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm with vanilla ice
- cream, if desired. Yield: 9 to 12 servings.