- 1 pound fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups chopped unpeeled tart apples
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour over salad and toss. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Strawberry Spinach Salad
"This salad is very tasty and great any time of year, it is so colorful. I use Romaine lettuce in place of spinach. Definitely worth a try."
"My family and I give this a 5 star rating. We loved this recipe because we have never had fruit added to our veggies. The dressing is to die for! I made it with a side of cold pesto Penne Regate. We did not feel full and enjoyed every bite.Yes, I continue to make the same dressing, sooo good!"