- boil, stirring until blended. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Stir dough down. Spoon walnut-size pieces of dough over
- nut mixture. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 1 minute before inverting onto a large serving platter. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.