- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in apple.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Yield: 12 waffles.
Reviews for Apple Spice Waffles
Sort By :
test apple spice
No one in my family liked this it had no flavor the only thing that worked out was I made some apples and whip cream to put on top them and then every one ate them. Yak I would not make these and I did add sugar and extra cinnamon to the batter after the first batch still not good.
This waffle recipe is absolutely amazing!
I used a belgian waffle maker and it worked great. This recipe is definitely a keeper.
Instead of the spices and apple, I substituted a packet of Apple Cinnamon instant oatmeal. Great and easy!
I enjoyed the recipe. Next time I would add a 2 tsp of sugar to the mix or but strusel topping over the waffles to add to the flavor of the cinnamon and nutmeg. I also had to cook the waffles about a minute longer than I normal do but I will make it again!