Apple Spice Waffles
These Apple Spice Waffles are cozy and comforting anytime—morning or evening. The smell of toasty waffles with apples is sure to warm you up even on the most blustery of winter days. —Jane Sims, De Leon, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. In
- another bowl, combine the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Stir in apple.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s
- directions until golden brown. Yield: 12 waffles.