Apple Spice Syrup Recipe
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-3/4 cups apple juice or cider
- 1. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, allspice and nutmeg; mix well. Add juice or cider. Cook and stir over medium heat until syrup is bubbly and slightly thickened. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
3 tablespoon: 53 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Apple Spice Syrup
"I really love trying new syrup recipes! This one is really great. I like how you have the choice of apple juice, which I usually have on hand."
"My family loves this, makes pancakes into an extra special breakfast. So quick & easy, too!"
"Been making this for years. Excellent especially now when cider is in season."