Apple Spice Syrup Recipe
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-3/4 cups apple juice or cider
- 1. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, allspice and nutmeg; mix well. Add juice or cider. Cook and stir over medium heat until syrup is bubbly and slightly thickened. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
3 tablespoon: 53 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Apple Spice Syrup
"I really love trying new syrup recipes! This one is really great. I like how you have the choice of apple juice, which I usually have on hand."
"My family loves this, makes pancakes into an extra special breakfast. So quick & easy, too!"
"Been making this for years. Excellent especially now when cider is in season."