- uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir in 6 dozen cooked meatballs and heat through. Save the
- remaining meatballs for Hungarian Pepper Soup with Romano Crisps or
- save for another use. Yield: 6 dozen plus leftovers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 meatball equals 52 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.