Apple Snack Squares Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2-1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups diced peeled tart apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs and oil. Stir in flour and cinnamon (batter will be thick). Stir in apples and nuts. Spread into greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chips.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Apple Snack Squares
Sort By :
Very nutritious... Easy to prepare . I will prepare it again
Really great and easy recipe.. Just loved it :)
Made these this weekend with some apples I was given. Very tasty, easy to make and not overly sweet. Would make a good dessert to make if you pack lunches.
Very delicious , quick and easy dessert or snack to make!