Apple Snack Mix
"Including alphabet cereal and apple chips, this fun mix makes a cute gift for a teacher-or anyone,” suggests Rosemary Pacha of Brighton, Iowa. Along with the recipe, she sent her easy packaging idea-fill clear cone-shaped plastic bags and tie them with a holiday ribbon.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) dried apple chips
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups yogurt-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups small apple-flavored green jelly beans
- 2/3 cup sunflower kernels
- Ice cream waffle cones
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Store in an
- airtight container. Serve snack mix in waffle cones. Yield: 4