Apple Snack Mix
"Including alphabet cereal and apple chips, this fun mix makes a cute gift for a teacher-or anyone,” suggests Rosemary Pacha of Brighton, Iowa. Along with the recipe, she sent her easy packaging idea-fill clear cone-shaped plastic bags and tie them with a holiday ribbon.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) dried apple chips
- 3 cups French Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups yogurt-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups small apple-flavored red and green jelly beans
- 2/3 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 4 quarts.