Apple Sausage Ring Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1/3 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in the cracker crumbs, apples and onion. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
- On a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, shape pork mixture into a 9-in. ring. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Apple Sausage Ring(2)
Sort By :
I forgot to say that I bake mine in a bundt pan.
I make this EVERY year for a large family brunch. Same results every year...everyone loves it and says I must make it again next year. NO browning! Just make it like a meatloaf and bake. Turns out perfect every time (and looks much tastier than the picture).