- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1/3 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in the cracker crumbs, apples and onion. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
- On a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, shape pork mixture into a 9-in. ring. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Apple Sausage Ring in Reminisce March/April 2004, p48
Reviews for Apple Sausage Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review