Apple Sausage Puffs Recipe
I love serving these tender little puffs when I entertain during the holiday season. No one is able to resist them, and I need just four basic ingredients to prepare the simple recipe.Veronica Johnson, Jefferson City, Missouri
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 3 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and apple over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese.
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place 1 tablespoon filling on the long side of each triangle. Roll up starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Place point side down 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crescent dough and filling. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Apple Sausage Puffs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p29
Reviews for Apple Sausage Puffs(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2013
I loved the simplicity of these and when I made these I added diced sharp cheddar, fine minced onion,. We actually had these for a light supper with a salad, very nice!
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2013
This was great! So easy even I couldn't mess it up.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >