Beverly Little of Marietta, Georgia sent in this delightfully refreshing salad. With only six ingredients, it's simple to assemble and quick to serve. A creamy dressy coasts the crunchy apples, celery and chewy dates.
- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Apple Salad in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p43
Reviews for Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review