- 1/4 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 9 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 large tart apples, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine salad greens, apples, onion and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Apple Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette
Sort By :
"Wonderful combination of sweet, savory, and crunchy. The vinaigrette was surprisingly simple and so delicious. I maple-glazed my walnuts, which added sweetness and texture to the salad. Will be making this again!"
"This is very good. We like to add craisins to this salad."
"I wasn't sure how I would feel about the maple flavor, but it was fantastic! A new favorite salad for sure!"
"This salad is awesome. It will be made often around here."