- 1/4 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 9 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 large tart apples, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine salad greens, apples, onion and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Apple Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette
Sort By :
"I wasn't sure how I would feel about the maple flavor, but it was fantastic! A new favorite salad for sure!"
"This salad is awesome. It will be made often around here."
"Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. The whole family loves it! Made to the exact specs of recipe. Thank you."
"So good and loved the dressing. This is a keeper for me."
"Fabulous made exactly to the recipe"