Apple Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette Recipe
- 9 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 large tart apples, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apples, onion and walnuts. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Apple Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette(7)
Sort By :
Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. The whole family loves it! Made to the exact specs of recipe. Thank you.
So good and loved the dressing. This is a keeper for me.
Fabulous made exactly to the recipe
Super good Apple salad. Love the mixture and everything is perfect. So refreshing!!
Lovely mix of flavors. I have made this several times in the past two weeks and its fresh and clean taste goes well with many meals. I followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >