- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forApple Salad
"quick and easy. However, I used canned whipped cream that I was trying to get rid of; not as good a result. Next time I will use the whipped topping called for OR make it like my grandmother did, whip REAL cream. Can't beat that!"
"Nice side dish for a fruit dish."
"I added some pineapple chunks to this recipe. Delicious!"
"very easy and good tasting"