- 10 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples (about 10 medium)
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- Place the apples and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sugar and 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, whole wheat flour and remaining all-purpose flour. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over top (dish will be full).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Apple Raspberry Crisp in Country August/September 2009, p49
Reviews for Apple Raspberry Crisp(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Cobbler >
- Apple Crisp >
- Apple Crisp Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Berry Crisp >
- Berry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Crisp Topping >
- Crisps >
- Crisps & Cobblers >
- Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >