- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1-1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. Place spinach in a large salad bowl; top with apples, raisins, peanuts and onion. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Raisin Spinach Salad
Sort By :
"I recently hosted a luncheon for some ladies my husband works with and I served this salad. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. It was so good, I ate the leftovers for breakfast the next morning. I've even packed it to take to work for my lunch. I used whatever apples I had on hand. Delicious!"