Apple Raisin Puff Pancake Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Maple syrup
- 1. Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Add apples and raisins; toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add the water, flour, milk powder and sugar; beat just until smooth. Pour over hot apples. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until edges are brown and center is set. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately with syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 335 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Apple Raisin Puff Pancake
"Made this today for our Saturday noon meal. It was very good. It didn't puff it should but that didn't take away from the flavor. The next time I will replace the sugar with Splenda. My husband used syrup on his, I thought is was just fine the way it was. Served cheese slices on the side."