- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Maple syrup
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Add apples and raisins; toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add the water, flour, milk powder and sugar; beat just until smooth. Pour over hot apples. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until edges are brown and center is set. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately with syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Apple Raisin Puff Pancake
Sort By :
"Made this today for our Saturday noon meal. It was very good. It didn't puff it should but that didn't take away from the flavor. The next time I will replace the sugar with Splenda. My husband used syrup on his, I thought is was just fine the way it was. Served cheese slices on the side."