- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Cheddar cheese slices
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add apples, raisins and lemon peel; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix and brown sugar. Sprinkle over apples; drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with cheese slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Apple Raisin Crunch
Sort By :
This recipe I can use for my son with Celiac all has to be gluten free- and Bisquit has a Gluten Free baking mix
EXCELLANT !! I served it with Ice Cream
instead of cheese.
This sounds amazing, I will certainly try it for a upcoming Church Potluck.
THIS WAS A REAL TREAT, I DID REPLACE CHEESE WITH WHIPPED CREAM, YUM. SELOGY