- greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper
- or paper towels in between.
- With a slotted spoon, fill each crepe with 1/4 cup of apples; roll
- up. On a lightly greased griddle or in a large skillet, cook crepes
- over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately with remaining
- sauce from apples. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 488 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.