Apple Raisin Crepes Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- For batter, in a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk water and oil. Combine flour and sugar; add to egg mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large saucepan, combine the apples, sugar, raisins and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender; set aside.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 3 tablespoons of batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- With a slotted spoon, fill each crepe with 1/4 cup of apples; roll up. On a lightly greased griddle or in a large skillet, cook crepes over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately with remaining sauce from apples. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Apple Raisin Crepes
Sort By :
Made everything ahead of time so was quick to make for breakfast.. A hit
Crepes mixture seemed a little thick so added a little more milk.... Used a stainless steel fry pan and worked out well.
this is our new Christmas tradition... I love dark chocolate so I melted some and put on instead of confectioners sugar. My family loved it! thank you
This is a fantastic recipe.