- Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry. Trim to 1/2 in. beyond edge of
- plate; flute edges. In a large bowl, combine the apples, sugar,
- flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Gently stir in quince mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar
- and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender and
- crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 287 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.