- circle. Place 1 teaspoon apple mixture in center of circle; pinch
- edges together and seal, forming a ball. Dip in remaining butter.
- In a greased 10-in. tube pan, place 16 balls, seam side down;
- sprinkle with 1/4 cup apple mixture. Layer remaining balls; sprinkle
- with remaining apple mixture. Cover and let rise until nearly
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Combine icing ingredients;
- drizzle over warm bread. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 248 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.