Apple Puff Pancake Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Add the eggs, milk and butter. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the chopped apple, jelly and cinnamon in a saucepan. Cook and stir until jelly is melted. Cut pancake into fourths; place two pieces on each plate. Top with apple mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
2 piece: 476 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 236mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 79g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Apple Puff Pancake
"This was very simple to put together for a quick breakfast. It's also a great way to use up apples. It's great with or without the apple jelly. I will be making this again."