Apple Puff Pancake Recipe
"For a light breakfast, lunch or brunch entree, this fluffy baked pancake is very little fuss," assures Sharon Emery , New Burnside, Illinois. "It's economical too."
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Add the eggs, milk and butter. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the chopped apple, jelly and cinnamon in a saucepan. Cook and stir until jelly is melted. Cut pancake into fourths; place two pieces on each plate. Top with apple mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apple Puff Pancake in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p11
Reviews for Apple Puff Pancake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >