- remaining juices and apples into a large saucepan. Combine
- cornstarch and sour cream until smooth; stir into reserved pan
- juices. Stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with
- roast. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup gravy equals 278 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now