- warm serving platter; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, skim fat from pan juices. Set aside 1/2 cup juices; pour
- remaining juices and apples into a large saucepan. Combine
- cornstarch and sour cream until smooth; stir into reserved pan
- juices. Stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with
- roast. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork with 1/4 cup gravy equals 278 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer