- square; bring up the corners up over the filling and pinch to seal.
- Secure with a toothpick if needed. Place 3 in. apart on baking
- sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- for 30 minutes.
- Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 375° for 12-14
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Discard
- toothpicks. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One pocket equals 136 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.