- baking pan. Arrange plum and apple slices over batter.
- For streusel, combine the flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in pecans. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on
- a wire rack. For glaze, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until
- smooth. Drizzle over streusel. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 330 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.