- Combine the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to apple mixture
- and toss gently to coat. Spoon filling into pastry. Bake at 375°
- for 35 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients. Sprinkle over
- filling. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown
- and apples are tender. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 465 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.