Apple Pie in a Glass
"For a cool sweet treat with the flavor of apple pie, sip on this satisfying milk shake," suggests Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 189 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 reduced-fat milk.