Apple Pie Crumble Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 brown sugar-cinnamon toaster pastries, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine toaster pastries and butter; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 273 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Apple Pie Crumble
"Very good, easy to make with ingredients you might already have in your pantry.i think it would also be good with peach pie filling."
"my kids love this!"