- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 brown sugar-cinnamon toaster pastries, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine toaster pastries and butter; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Apple Crumble in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p15
Reviews for Apple Pie Crumble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2010
my kids love this!