- Remove top sheet of waxed paper; carefully flip dough over apples.
- Discard waxed paper. Tuck edges of dough down sides of pan to
- enclose apples. Make several slits in top crust to vent
- BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown.
- COOL dessert 15 min. Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar and water; drizzle
- over dessert. Cool 30 min. before cutting into bars. Yield: 16
HOW TO MAKE FOR 8 SERVINGS: Prepare recipe as directed, cutting all ingredients in half, assembling dessert in 9-inch square pan and reducing the baking time to 30 to 35 min. or until bars are golden brown. Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 350 calories, 0 fat (10 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.