Apple Pie A La Mode Shake
As a mother of a toddler, I'm always looking for good tasting yet nutritious treats. This shake complements any breakfast and also makes a great snack. In addition to cooking, my hobbies include gardening, crafting and painting.
1-2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce, frozen
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Yield: 1-2
- servings (1-1/2 cups)
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 132 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.