Apple Pie A La Mode Shake Recipe
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce, frozen
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Yield: 1-2 servings (1-1/2 cups)
1 serving (1 cup) equals 132 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Apple Pie A La Mode Shake
"Excellent Smoothie. I used Splenda Brown Sugar (1 - TBLS) instead of regular Brown sugar. I also used 3 oz disposable glasses and turned an entire jar of unsweetened applesauce into "ice cubes" so I have them on hand."