Apple Pie A La Mode Shake Recipe
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce, frozen
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Yield: 1-2 servings (1-1/2 cups)
Originally published as Apple Pie A La Mode Shake in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p86
Reviews for Apple Pie A La Mode Shake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2008
"Excellent Smoothie. I used Splenda Brown Sugar (1 - TBLS) instead of regular Brown sugar. I also used 3 oz disposable glasses and turned an entire jar of unsweetened applesauce into "ice cubes" so I have them on hand."