- 7 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 1/3 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a serving bowl, combine the lettuce, apple and pecans. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey, oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Pecan Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
Sort By :
I added grilled chicken to this to make it more of a meal and I added the dressing separately for a lighter touch, but it was awesome. My kids (ages 5 & 7 ) even loved it and asked for more. My son who hates chicken ate all of it. Definitely a keeper.