- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
1/2 cup Apple juice or cider or juiceApple Cider Save more on this seasonal favorite from ALDI.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add apple cider and 1 teaspoon salt. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Spread pecans on a plate. Drain pork, discarding marinade. In a small bowl, mix honey and mustard; rub over pork. Roll pork in pecans, patting to help nuts adhere.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Cut into slices; season with salt to taste. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apple-Pecan Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apple-Pecan Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review