- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in milk, egg yolks and vanilla. Add apples and pecans. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into the batter. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle or skillet. Turn when bubbles begin to form and the edges are golden. Cook until the second side is golden. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Apple Pecan Pancakes
Sort By :
I made these years ago and loved them. My kids loved them and Even my picky husband liked them. I keep meaning to make them again.
Texture was good - very light, not heavy.
I didn't see any cloves in the recipe.
Made these twice and they are a good pancake. We decreased the cloves a bit.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pancakes >