Apple Pecan Crepes Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 prepared crepes (7 inches each)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine pie filling, pecans and cinnamon. Spread 2 rounded tablespoonfuls down the center of each crepe; roll up tightly.
- 2. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine egg, cream, sugar and extracts. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 3-1/2 to
- 4. 4-1/2 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute. Cool. Serve with crepes. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 329 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Apple Pecan Crepes
"This was my first time trying crepes, so this recipe was ok, it reminded me of a Christmas breakfast."