Apple Pecan Crepes Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 prepared crepes (7 inches each)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine pie filling, pecans and cinnamon. Spread 2 rounded tablespoonfuls down the center of each crepe; roll up tightly.
- 2. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine egg, cream, sugar and extracts. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 3-1/2 to
- 4. 4-1/2 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute. Cool. Serve with crepes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 329 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Apple Pecan Crepes
"This was my first time trying crepes, so this recipe was ok, it reminded me of a Christmas breakfast."