- press into the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 10-in. springform
- pan. Line pastry with double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake 7-10 minutes or
- until pastry is nearly done. Cool. Add apple mixture. Combine first
- four topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Arrange pecan
- halves on top. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 314 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.