- Roll into a 21-in. x 16-in. rectangle; brush with butter. Combine the
- apples, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon; spoon over dough to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 1-3/4-in. slices.
- Place cut side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover
- and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at
- 325° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat the icing ingredients. Spread over warm rolls.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cinnamon roll equals 476 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.