- simmer for 15 minutes or just until apples are tender, stirring.
- Remove from the heat; stir in pecans. Cool to room temperature. Set
- aside 3 tablespoons for filling; refrigerate remaining topping until
- Combine the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl;
- mix until well blended. Add reserved topping; mix well. Pour into
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Turn oven off, but leave cheesecake
- in oven with door ajar for 1 hour. Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, top with
- apple topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 358 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.