- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium apples, sliced
- 3 medium pears, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Maple syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet; heat in oven 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted. Tilt pan to coat evenly with butter.
- Place eggs, milk, flour, sugar and nutmeg in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into hot skillet. Bake 17-20 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Meanwhile, for topping, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add apples, pears and sugar; cook 12-15 minutes or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pancake from oven; fill with fruit mixture and serve immediately. If desired, serve with syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Pear Puff Pancake
Sort By :
This recipe is so good! Although it's delicious with our homegrown pears and apples, sometimes I omit the fruit and just serve it with maple syrup. My family likes it either way!
My husband and i made this for valentines day. We made it with all apples and it was really good! Just like our favorite restraunt. (tip...dont burn your hand on the handle like we both did !)