Apple Peanut Spinach Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, apple, raisins and peanuts. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 205 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 2-1/2 fat
Reviews for Apple Peanut Spinach Salad
"I ALWAYS make this salad when I am asked to bring something. It is the best & impresses everyone!"
"I make this ALL the time! I LOVE it & everywhere I take it I get raves!"