Apple Peanut Spinach Salad Recipe
From Ali Lowell, this memorable medley is treated to a delicious curry dressing. "My mom and I have been tossing together this salad for years," she writes from Winchester, Massachusetts.
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, apple, raisins and peanuts. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Apple Peanut Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p20
Reviews for Apple Peanut Spinach Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review