Apple Orange Syrup Recipe
"You're sure to like the fruity flavor of this simple syrup," assures Mavis Diment of Marcus, Iowa. "With just three ingredients, it's an effortless alternative to traditional maple syrup."
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- In a saucepan, stir cornstarch and juices until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Apple Orange Syrup in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p12
Reviews for Apple Orange Syrup(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >