- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs;
- beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour over
- crust. Toss apples with lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over
- filling. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen. Drizzle with 4 tablespoons caramel topping. Cool for 1
- hour. Chill overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream. Drizzle with
- remaining caramel; sprinkle with pecans. Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 282 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.