- 6 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- In a bowl, toss apples with sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Place in an ungreased 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle with water. In another bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, salt and remaining cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes or until apples are tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Apple Oatmeal Crisp
Sort By :
"It sounds really good but it doesn't call for any oats. Unsure why it's "Apple OATMEAL Crisp""
"I made it for guest and everyone loved it. I'm making it again today. I like the fact that it saves energy."
"I substituted 1/2 the flour with quick-cooking oats."